Sunday, March 16, 2008

Almería vs Barcelona, March 16th

He lays it down on a golden altar. Iniesta comes in, Alves spills, Bojan pounces, disco.
Ray Hudson, 17:11 1st

Warrior! Can't believe it. It was really just a cat's lick, wasn't it?
Ray Hudson
Big cat.
Phil Schoen
With big teeth, Puyol...
Ray Hudson, 30:23 1st

Where is the defending though, Phil? Barcelona go to sleep! Corona feeds Pulido with a beautiful ball but somebody has got his thumb stuck somewhere where it shouldn't be...
Ray Hudson, 32:45 1st

Almería couldn't contain Iniesta with a net, or a trident...
Ray Hudson, half-time

The defence for Barcelona looks like they've just had a close encounter of the third kind, they're just standing around, statues of liberties...
Ray Hudson, half-time

Break-dancing in the penalty box - shouldn't be allowed...
Ray Hudson, half-time

Brave header. It's a dynamic snap of his head, the neck muscles twitch, the ball settles in the back of Valdés' net and he goes absolutely acrobatic disco...
Ray Hudson, 40:13 2nd

Corona'll be buying the beers tonight...
Ray Hudson, post-game

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the dance motif that was prevalent throughout today's match.

Anonymous said...

Good call Joe. I suggest Ray picks a theme for each game and gives us a "thread" to follow during the match. Great posibilities! Kinnda like a verbal/phrase video game.For instance if this game he could have referenced,lets say "Almerias defense is ALL doing the hustle now!"...LOVE IT!
I wanna job with Ray!

Hudsonland said...

I can't say I noticed. OK, there was the routinely prevalent 'disco' and one 'break dancing' - what else?

I can do a match-day open thread if you like, but I bet it'll be crickets and tumbleweed. I'm out of town next weekend and probably out of wi-fi range so I'll put one up before I disappear and see how it goes.